Friday, January 7, 2011

Approach a school! I dare you!


There is nothing more rewarding than positive chatter from elementary students filling up a hallway as they walk by their new school decor!  

I had the honor of working at Park School today installing new Uppercase Living in their hallways and as the chatter got louder and more excited so did my interest for working with more schools!

So much so that I intend on approaching many more schools.  The thing is...schools are notorious for bad reports of "no funding" BUT like found in Park School's order, Uppercase offers an affordable way to display the things that matter to them.  I can't tell you how good it is to hear "oh...it's only that much, I thought it would be more" when telling the customer what their total is!  

So grab a healthy dose of confidence and reach out to a school!  And if they say "not now", reach out to another one!  I highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment