Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tips for successful Facebook Marketing!

1. Silence isn't the enemy - Sometimes I get frustrated by the lack of comments on certain topics. BUT, I believe that as long as you are still excited about what you are doing and willing to let everyone know that "you are still out there" you will find success!  I still have people out there who don't know what UL is, and although there are probably those who won't be interested anyways, those who are just finding out what UL can do for their spaces are pretty excited about it!

2. Friend...anyone - Ok...this is debated from time to time...BUT you are asking to be someone's friend AND they have the opportunity to ignore that request(or deny it).  I friend people I know well, hardly know and have just met!  I friend customers who I worked with 1 on 1, hostesses and team members!  And I friend people who I meet at conventions!  I counted yesterday and have more than 88 people who I met just because of Uppercase on my Facebook!

3. Keep your page fresh! - You want to be adding new design, new photos(before and afters make a huge impact) and new sale info.  If you let your facebook page get stale...people will wonder if you are still selling and if they think you might not be...they will find someone else!

4. Keep your page clean! - Not like...no dirty jokes clean(although I don't really recommend).  More like, no clutter!  You have the ability to delete anything off your page that you don't want.  Comments that aren't helpful to your business, game postings, etc.  You want your customers to be able to go to your page and then see exactly what you can do with Uppercase!

5. Add pictures of designs as well as finished projects - I take pictures with my phone of designs I am working on and post them!  And...have sold the design to multiple people!  It is great to show people what you have actually done BUT it is also great to show them what you can do with our design tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment