Monday, May 10, 2010

Conventions...they are not to be missed!

If I were new to Uppercase(or any company), I would think that the company and demonstrators alike were trying to brainwash me so that I would come to convention.  And even if I had been with UL for awhile but hadn't been to an event...I still might not drink the kool-aid, but I have been to an event and I have been with UL for long enough to know the secret...

CONVENTION IS SO MANY THINGS AND MORE!!!!!

It is...
-refreshing
-relaxing
-business re-charging
-the best way to learn about new products
-rewarding
-a place where you are understood
-an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends!
-a place to reconnect with old friends.
-where you hear the new announcements RIGHT AWAY! :)
-full of suprises
-an occassion to buy a new dress
-where you get to know the home office team
-hands on fun!
-SO WORTH IT!

So even if you are new...maybe even SO new that you haven't put a party through yet...it is well worth the time and expense to advance your business!  I urge you to ask your upline and see how you can share a ride and room so that this is a more affordable trip! 

I can't wait to celebrate with all of you in July!  This has been a great year!


2 comments:

  1. Amen sista! I think conventions are awesome, no matter what company you are with. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you get to stay in my room, its even more of a bonus...LOL!

    ReplyDelete