Thursday, May 6, 2010

WARNING!!!!!


Warning!  I am about to go off topic!

Please count your blessings. 

Yesterday morning I found out that an old family friend's son was killed in a car accident and although we weren't close, things like this always shake me.  Gone too soon at the age of 27, leaving behind a wife of almost 4 years and loving parents and brother...it shakes me.

When things like this happen, it seems like I throw away my priority list and write a new one.  It reminds me that not only is our life here temporary but that there are things that I should be pouring more time into instead of other things.  This all goes back to my balance post a few days ago.  It just helps me take the blinders of success off and allows me to ask myself where my success lies.


No comments:

Post a Comment